Get on track with PSSR's
Motorcycle Track Days &
Rider Safety School
B-group riders lining up at PIR, summer 2010 / Photography by Ben Arboleda, xqsmphotography.com
Improve your riding skills with quality track time and instruction from some of the best riders in the Pacific Northwest! Three rider groups, lots of laps and optional, friendly instruction to offer all the help and guidance you want. Tire services are available on premises and lunch/beverage provided.
2015 Season Schedule
- Go directly to MotorsportReg.com for pricing/signups through our online registration system via MotorsportReg.com.
Portland International Raceway:
- Friday, June 19th
- Monday, July 20th
- Friday, September 25th
Oregon Raceway Park:
- Saturday, June 6th
- Saturday, August 22nd
The Ridge Motorsports Park:
- Sunday, August 2nd
- Monday, August 3rd
- Sunday, September 6th
- Monday, September 7th
- Check out our "Pricing & Registration" page for information on pricing/signups through our online registration system via MotorsportReg.com.
- Pacific Super Sport Riders runs RAIN OR SHINE!
- Cancellations must be received 7 days prior to the event for refund or credit to future events. No exceptions! No refunds or credit within 7 days of the event, no exceptions. Cancellations received prior to 7 days may be issued full credit only for future PSSR track days.
All cancellations for refund are subject to up to 10% holdback fee to cover costs of transactions.
Best way to cancel is through the MSRreg site/event where you signed up.
- Back protectors are required for all riders.
- View our "Rules" and "Gear Bag" pages for complete lists of requirements and recommendations.